Saab 2010 "Whole Year Calendar" Wallpaper

Norwegian language is prohibited (or should be used VERY sparsely) in this forum, as the intent with it is to discuss with Saab-enthusiasts from countries without trolls and telemarkski. Feel free to discuss all kind of Saab-related topics, but don't make threads dedicated to own projects (links to other forums are welcome).

Moderator: Moderatorer

Svar
akiracom
Grunnladetrykk
Grunnladetrykk
Kontakt:

Saab 2010 "Whole Year Calendar" Wallpaper

Legg inn av akiracom » 29 des 2009, 19:15

Hi My Friends, some Saab friends requested me to create some wallpapers with "2010 whole year" calendar, so I made a few during the x'mas holidays including newer models of Saab 9-3 & 9-5. I would like to share with you, they are ready for download at the "2010 Year Calendar" page of my "Saab Art" site. please fee free to download if you are interested.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & BEST WISHES TO SAAB!! :D

My Site:
http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html

Bilde

Bilde

Brukeravatar
Dan Magnus
0.7 bar
0.7 bar
Navn: Dan Magnus Furuvarp
Bil: 2004 SAAB 9-5 Vector Estate
Kontakt:

Re: Saab 2010 "Whole Year Calendar" Wallpaper

Legg inn av Dan Magnus » 09 jan 2010, 11:09

Great Job! Exelent pictures, thanks a lot! :D

akiracom
Grunnladetrykk
Grunnladetrykk
Kontakt:

Legg inn av akiracom » 17 jan 2010, 09:27

Hi My Friends, :P
Just want to let you know that a newly designed Saab Wallpaper plus an E-card will be available for download from my website on or before every Monday, so, keep an eye on my "Wallpaper of the Week" page, may be you'll find something interested again! Thanks for watching. Best wishes to your Save Saab Convoy or what ever action you are taking to help saving SAAB!! =D>

Saab Wallpapers Download:
http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html

Bilde

nelshaun

Legg inn av nelshaun » 19 jul 2011, 06:41

Is there a 2011Calendar? I'm currently ready for a race right now. I want to try the customize saab parts that I got. Maybe this one will work well.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
automotive news
automotive facts
automotive knowledge
automotive evolution

Svar