SAVE SAAB convoy drive.

Norwegian language is prohibited (or should be used VERY sparsely) in this forum, as the intent with it is to discuss with Saab-enthusiasts from countries without trolls and telemarkski. Feel free to discuss all kind of Saab-related topics, but don't make threads dedicated to own projects (links to other forums are welcome).

Moderator: Moderatorer

Svar
avelito
Navn: Tauri Avila
Bil: Saab 9-5 HOT AERO
Sted: Estonia/Olen

SAVE SAAB convoy drive.

Legg inn av avelito » 14 jan 2010, 21:21

Hello,

I belong to the Estonian Saabclub, and i really like to be part of the SAVE SAAB convoy drive. Unfortunately, at the moment i´m located in the Norway near the Haugesund, so i can not be a part of convoy drive in Estonia. So i´m wondering that, is there anyone near the Haugesund who has a plan to take part in the convoy in Norway, and one place for one more guy, who really like to be a part of this life changing event. :)

Greetings, Tauri.

Brukeravatar
Eirik N396
MAX BOOST
Medlemsnummer: N396
Bil: 95, 99, 90
Sted: Sandnes
Kontakt:

Re: SAVE SAAB convoy drive.

Legg inn av Eirik N396 » 15 jan 2010, 08:04

Hi, and welcome to our forums! :)

I'm afraid the nearest convoy from Haugesund is the one we're planning in Sandnes. If you'd like to come you're more than welcome, but it will be ~ 2hour drive from Haugesund to Sandnes.

Here you've got a road description if you're interested! :) http://www.gulesider.no/kart/;jsessioni ... ab%3Droute

avelito
Navn: Tauri Avila
Bil: Saab 9-5 HOT AERO
Sted: Estonia/Olen

Re: SAVE SAAB convoy drive.

Legg inn av avelito » 16 jan 2010, 19:52

Unfortunately i still have to skip the event :( . Rough times at the work. Good luck for all of you guys, and lets hope that General Mistake will learn something from this event. [-o<

Med vennlig hilsen, Tauri.

Svar